This is a very interesting role that will offer tremendous opportunities for learning within the banking and payments industry. This role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and ambition to grow professionally.
Novum Bank is a well-known player in the consumer credit market under its label Cashper. You haven’t heard from us? Then you might not needed a micro loan before, because that is what we offer. Next to that, we have multiple MasterCard product, retail deposits and some corporate accounts.
Main areas of responsibility
- Assist the OMP in all upcoming and current operational projects from requirements gathering to production release stage;
- Work closely with the bank operational staff in order to understand issues, bottlenecks and elicit requirements;
- Ensure constant and clear communication to all relevant project stakeholders;
- Perform detailed systems / problem analysis and write the necessary functional specifications;
- Create and perform detailed test cases for the UAT phase;
- Work closely with the development and QA teams throughout the SDLC process;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the stipulated budgets;
- Ensure high level of quality of all production releases;
- Focus on automation of daily repetitive processes;
- Assist the OMP in communication with all relevant third party providers;
- Keep adjourned with industry standards especially in relation to electronic payments;
- Create and maintain system and project documentation as required;
- Report regularly to the OMP on projects status, suggested improvements and specific issues;
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the OMP.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Direct involvement within the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Problem solving and detail analysis skills;
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work;
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- The following are considered an asset:
o Experience within a similar business analysis role;
o Experience with pre-paid cards and lending products;
o Experience with NAVISION;
o Experience with project management tools;
o Knowledge of SEPA and SWIFT;
o General accounting experience;
For more information visit: Junior Operations Business Analyst (novumbankgroup.com)