Overland Health offers a professional yet fun working environment with fantastic opportunities for career progression.
From our administrative office based in Birkirkara Malta, Overland Health provides rehabilitation to UK clients via our nationwide supplier network in the UK.
The chosen candidate will primarily be responsible for developing and maintaining the current IT systems as well as liaising with project management for the conceptualization and implementation of any new projects. They will also have oversight of day-to-day trouble tickets and escalations of network issues to the infrastructure team in the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing internal and external website;
- Updating HTML based templates;
- CRM (Salesforce) development and maintenance;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and resolving hardware or software faults/issues;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Overseeing ticketing system queue;
- Identifying local and/or international network issues and escalating accordingly;
- Effective project management and maintaining tight deadlines.
- Our ideal candidates must have:
- A good understanding of PHP development;
- Experience in Salesforce or Java coding;
- Basic networking knowledge;
- An ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively;
- A good command of spoken and written English.
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants should send their CV, cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org