Ozone Ltd. a fully licensed telecommunications company whose principal activity is the provision of best solutions in communication and technology for corporate clients, is now seeking competent and motivated staff to complement and further strengthen its team in the ICT department.
Reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate`s main responsibilities will include:
- Project management for implementation of small to medium size IP network related projects which include Networking, Wireless and CCTV.
- The installation, servicing and support of modern digital IP data and telecommunication equipment and services.
- The handling of corporate ICT set-ups and support.
- Monitoring, asset management and maintenance of customer IT infrastructures
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality, reliability, responsibility and ethics.
- Hands-on experience in a similar IT services role would be considered an asset;
- Experience in Wi-Fi technologies and design;
- Experience in using Mikrotik routers, Asterisk and Linux would be considered an asset;
- Understanding of Bridging, VLAN and routing technologies is required;
- Have network knowledge and experience (TCP / IP based) is required;
- Have a valid ICT qualification, certifications such as CCNA would be preferred and considered an asset;
- SQL knowledge is considered an asset;
- Be mature, responsible and reliable having an aptitude for customer care;
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently;
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Be willing to work on own initiative and form part of a team;
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence and own transport;
- Have the willingness and ability to learn;
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered to the right applicant.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with Reference.