As part of its growth strategy Ozone Ltd. is looking to recruit a Systems & Network Engineer on a full time basis.
- Install, configure, update and maintain computer hardware systems.
- Monitor servers systems and networks through dedicated software, check logs to ensure proper functionality of the systems
- Maintain and update operative systems and software application
- Talk staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone or by remote assistance to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Produce and maintain Documentation for IT procedures
- Manage user’s accounts, mailboxes and profiles
- Respond within SLAs to reported requests and incidents.
- Add value to tickets before escalating to higher technical departments.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Ready to support systems on a 24×7 basis
- Keep record of all IT company assets.
- Prioritize and managing many open cases at one time.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field or significant demonstrated equivalent competency
- Industry certification from Microsoft, Cisco or other IT industry leaders
- 5+ years experience managing high availability systems, Databases and Networks.
- Networking concepts
- Firewalls configuration
- Windows Networking
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Monitoring of MySQL DB (SQL programming considered an asset)
- In depth knowledge of networking both at an office level and a data centre level
- Knowledge of PBX and telephony systems based on Asterisk VoIP solutions.
- Knowledge of Linux systems.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of VMWare Esxi 5.x
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network systems
- Programming experience in Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP and/or PHP will be considered an asset
- Experience in telecommunications Industries considered an asset.
- Be energetic and have a desire for continuous learning and continual improvement
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Those interested are to send a CV together with a covering letter to Ms Zard on firstname.lastname@example.org