Due to expansion and increasing demand for our software, we are currently looking for a Junior C# .NET ERP Developer who will join our team in the Maltese head office, and be part of the PaperLess success story.
PaperLess is one of the top players in the United Kingdom and Ireland, for both accountants and accounting departments who want to save time and reduce the costs of managing business documents throughout the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
The person we are hiring will be responsible for general integrations between PaperLess and ERP/Accounting systems, as well for providing support services to our clients and business partners. Development will be done in C# .NET, using an inhouse framework, which is built using tools like SQL, DLLs and Web APIs.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge in other languages would be considered as an advantage.
- Be able to work as part of a team, and also independently.
- Have initiative and be creative.
- Have a general understanding of ERPs and accounting systems, or be familiar with the terminology.
- Experience with C# .NET, including Web Services
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server
The PaperLess team is passionate about what they do. So, if you are a good team player, curious and self-driven, you are definitely a good fit for the team!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunities employer that adopts a system of meritocracy, through which staff are given every opportunity to develop their career on the basis of skills, performance and potential.
Interested applicants should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org