We are looking for excellent software developers, who should be hardworking, self-motivated, quality conscious, responsible in meeting deadlines, long term players and problem solvers with strong work ethics.
Are you a seasoned developer with a passion for working on Mobile Platforms? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If so, Parallels is looking for experienced iOS developers to join our Device Management team in one of our software development offices in Moscow, Malta or Tallinn.
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems.
- Perform analysis, coding, design, implementation and technical documentation on mobile applications.
- Test and debug mobile applications.
- Work closely with other team members to design and develop real time transactional systems.
- Ensure that application components align with application architecture and performance goals.
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have an IT-related degree or qualification.
- Have strong knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa Framework, and iOS SDK.
- Have knowledge of iPhone/iOS ecosystem.
- Have solid Xcode skills.
- Have working knowledge with C++.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Have knowledge of design patterns.
- Have the ability to work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Possess good written English.
The following will be an added advantage:
- Have experience with JSON and interacting with RESTful services.
- Be knowledgeable on Google Analytics and Flurry.
- Have experience with development tools: Jira, Git.
For more information visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/74387435