PC Generation is looking for a Junior Technician and Systems Administrator to join and support our team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate is responsible, works on own initiative and is eager to learn and grow within the IT field.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- hold a diploma / degree in computer science or possess any IT related qualifications;
- provide technical support including installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, and cabling as well as repairing and replacing computer parts and other hardware located at our workshop or on-site, in a timely manner;
- document systems and / or network problems and resolution for future reference;
- maintain inventory of equipment and parts, as well as documentation;
- be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- be capable of working under pressure and meet deadlines;
- be highly motivated, meticulous and possess good organizational skills;
- have a clean driving licence and own transport
The following would be an asset to the role:
- industry certification from Microsoft, HP, Cisco, or other IT industry leaders.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org