As a Systems Analyst, you will form part of the IT Operations section that is responsible to support the business’ IT services across the group. The role is to perform a variety of level 2 BAU activities to deliver services across specific ITIL processes including Event Management, Request Fulfilment, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change and Release Management. This includes applying your analytical, troubleshooting and general technical expertise to investigate, isolate and resolve systems related incidents, identify root cause and undertake ensuing problem management activities.
You will also be required to implement business critical changes within a structured change management framework and perform release management and configuration management tasks in line with an ITIL compliant operations delivery structure.
The position requires to participate in an on-call roster on a rotational basis to provide 24/7 support to the business including outside of normal business hours.
- A capacity for systematic analysis
- Ability to intelligently prioritize multiple tasks
- Thorough knowledge of security policies and procedures
- Ability to document systems and changes
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes
- High level of initiative, accountability, attention to detail and ability to follow process and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- MCSA, CCNA or other equivalent industry standard qualifications.
- Hands on experience in managing and troubleshooting firewalls, networking, routing and switching issues – Preferably experience using Cisco, Fortinet and/or MikroTik devices.
- ITIL certified or experience working in ITIL oriented environment
- Experience managing and supporting Windows server 2012 or later
- Experience managing and supporting Exchange Server and Active Directory
- SQL scripting knowledge (T-SQL, Google Big Query) and Microsoft reporting services knowledge and capabilities
- Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash)
- Linux OS administration experience – Preferably with Red Hat Enterprise
- Experience using cloud based services and cloud networking – Preferably experience with GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Aiven products
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Environments Management (VMware)
- Experience using configuration management and automation tools (Chef, Jenkins)
- Anti-Virus system Management (Kaspersky)
- Experience with physical server hardware and storage solutions (Blade Servers, Pure Storage, HP EVA)
- Atlassian product administration (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk & Confluence)
- Multifactor Authentication solutions administration (GAuth, Fortitoken)
- VoIP system administration (Asterisk)
- Monitoring Tool Administration (Zabbix/Datadog)
- Experience with Enterprise Backup Management software (CommVault)
Interested candidates are to send their CV and a covering note directly to the Group HR Manager on mail address email@example.com.