PSA Insurance is a strategic Business Unit of PSA Peugeot Citroen Group which is the 2nd largest car manufacturer in Europe with a yearly turnover of 54 billion euros and more than 200,000 employees worldwide. It is a subsidiary of Banque PSA Finance which provides customers, both individuals and businesses, with a full range of finance, insurance and services products.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion we are seeking to recruit a full time IT Operations Assistant.
- Provide first line support for local users (Outlook, Office applications, Network, etc);
- Troubleshooting IT problems and suggesting solutions;
- Installation and configuration of laptops;
- Manage network and equipment;
- IT Stock management;
- IT systems configuration and uploads
- Manage the monthly closing and SQL reporting;
- Generate, maintain and periodically revise documentation related to systems and processes run within PSA
- To assist/update the IT Operations Lead on topics being managed
- To advice/guide the IT Operations Lead on topics related to strategy
- To operate within the Local IT Department team as a team player
- To respects the standards of the Group
Ideal candidate should:
- Have a diploma / degree in IT or similar
Be knowledgeable in:
- Information Systems, SQL (Oracle), JAVA/J2EE, Data Modelling
- Networks: Ethernet – TCP/IP, Cisco, PABX
- Basic IT: Windows / Office Applications / Browsers
- Be able to analyse and follow procedures for monitoring and reporting on operations
- Be able to meet tight periodical deadlines and to work on own initiative
- Eloquent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the French language will be considered as an asset.
Applicants should send their CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com by no later than Friday 3rd November 2017.