The PwC Malta IT Services team consists of 20 IT specialists delivering IT systems administration; support and management services including implementing IT infrastructure projects on premises and increasingly cloud-based. We are looking for IT-qualified individuals seeking to apply skills to diverse IT environments working on new technology projects and operations/support.
We are interested in individuals with different levels of experience and knowledge as long as they are motivated to learn continuously and to work in a team to deliver excellent IT services.
The work involves:
- Installation and administering server environments
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
Experience on any of the following would be an asset:
- Windows Server; Linux; MS Azure; Office 365; Google and AWS;
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV
- WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems
Applicants should be ready to deal with multiple concurrent demands and driven by customer satisfaction as well as technical excellence. Good interpersonal skills to integrate in a high-performing team is essential.
For more information visit: http://www.pwc.com/mt/en/vacancies.html