The company is seeking to recruit a full-time IT Support Officer to join the current IT department team.
Reporting directly to the Group IT Manager, the individual will be responsible to assist in the day to day duties related to the IT department and contribute to the company’s ambitious growth plans.
- Acts as a first line of support to end users (company’s employees)
- Monitor ticketing system and prioritize tasks
- Hardware and software support
- Install and maintain IT equipment
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal systems
- Monitor CCTV and Alarm systems
- Assist with e-Commerce duties
- Identify and propose changes to improve systems
- Review and update documentation.
- Ability to deal with end users issues;
- Logical and proactive thinker;
- Up-to-date technical knowledge;
- Good interpersonal and user support skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative with a minimum supervision;
- Ability to handle various tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willing to learn and take on certain responsibilities;
- Valid driving license.
Education & Experience:
- Experience within an ITenvironment in a similar role;
- Diploma level or equivalent in ITrelated subjects required as a minimum;
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance, Networking, Office 365 and User Administration.
With stakeholders from Malta and Libya that have been retailing fashion brands for 60 years, matched with unrivaled experience in the North African market, Retail International Group offers fashion brands an opportunity to enter these emerging markets with a dependable and professional partner. The group continues to expand rapidly without deviating from its commitment to maintain the highest possible standards of management for each of the prestigious brands it works with. The group owns and manages its own stores in some territories, while working with local partners in others.
If you feel that your experience and skills fit within the above role, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting subject IT2022 until the 1st July 2022.