Ricston is recruiting talented Enterprise Architects and Software Engineers to join our growing team in Malta and UK to work mostly on exciting projects for our enterprise customers. Software Engineers will be working on software products such as Mule connectors for Salesforce, Workday and PeopleSoft while carrying out support duties mostly in our Malta Office
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full working proficiency in English.
- Degree-level education in Computer Science or related field(s).
- Experienced in Java and an interest in XML and open source.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Availability to travel.
- An open mind, motivation, desire to learn and take on new challenges.
Software Engineers will be in a junior or mid-level position and require minimum of 1 year programming experience.
Ricston is a growing IT Consulting company, specialising in integration software and open source. Have a look around our website to find more information about ‘Life at Ricston’, the services we provide and the technologies that we support (http://ricston.com/services-main). Ricston offers consulting, mentoring, training and software development services in line with industry best practice to customers in a diverse range of industry verticals including Media, Telecoms, Finance, Healthcare, Retail and Government. Many global enterprise customers chose Mule as their integration platform including SKy, F1, MasterCard, Nokia, Walmart, DHL .
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Junior level
- Industries: Information Technology and Services