Key responsibilities include:
As a BI Developer, you will be required to write relational and multidimensional queries, whilst creating and deploying reports. You will also be responsible for aggregating large sets of data from heterogeneous sources into a data warehouse that is used extensively across the organisation.
The ideal candidates would preferably have:
• Excellent SQL knowledge.
• Excellent Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services
• SQL server basic administration experience
• Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
• Very good written and spoken English
• Self-starter, fast learner and able to work with minimal supervision
• Effective team player
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Maggie Reilly at email@example.com
If you are recommending a friend and would like to earn €300 (must be employed past probation period) please add refer a friend in the title of the email