Key responsibilities include:
- Researching and recommending technical solutions.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports.
- Introducing new equipment while maintaining equipment under responsibility.
- Researching and implementing standards.
- Troubleshooting of problems and providing timely corrective action.
- Delivering training.
The ideal candidates would preferably have:
- A Degree in a telecommunications related field and/or relevant work experience.
- Experience in IP networking.
- Industry-standard certifications such as CCNA/CCNP.
- Proficiency in Windows and Unix/Linux Operating Systems including scripting.
- Knowledge of SIP and SS7.
- SQL knowledge.
- Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results.
- A good command of the English language.
- A valid driving license.
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Maggie Reilly at email@example.com
If you are recommending a friend and would like to earn €300 (must be employed past probation period) please add refer a friend in the title of the email