Key responsibilities include:
- Research, test and recommend technical solutions.
- Monitor and analyse technical reports and key performance indicators.
- Maintain equipment uptime and service.
- Introduce new equipment and technologies.
The ideal candidate would preferably have:
- Have a Degree in a telecommunications related field and/or relevant work experience.
- Have a CCNA Certification.
- Ability to administer Windows and Unix OS Servers.
- Be conversant with TCP/IP technologies.
Understanding of TV related technologies.
- Be a strong team player, committed to achieving results.
- Possess a valid driving licence.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Ability to program (basic skills) in languages (e.g. VB.NET, C#)
- Able to write scripts (BASH, Perl) for UNIX and (powershell) for Windows.
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Maggie Reilly at email@example.com
If you are recommending a friend and would like to earn €300 (must be employed past probation period) please add refer a friend in the title of the email