Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise across teams on product maintenance, upgrades and roadmaps.
- Determine cause of major application system failures that disrupts business activities.
- Participate in business process modelling and/or business re-engineering.
- Ability to identify situations which require maximum care in development on mission critical systems.
- Making quick, high quality decisions on complex issues.
- Develop in a maintainable and scalable manner whilst meeting predefined deadlines.
The ideal candidate would preferably have:
- Possess a degree in ICT, Engineering or a related field and/or relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of XML language and protocols.
- Good Knowledge of SQL – preferably Oracle.
- Experience or understanding of Software Development.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbal and written.
- Be well organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise tasks.
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and is looking to succeed.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity with Java and Linux will be considered strong assets.
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Maggie Reilly at email@example.com
If you are recommending a friend and would like to earn €300 (must be employed past probation period) please add refer a friend in the title of the email