RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Test Automation Analyst will be advocating and supporting the continuous improvement changes whilst also focusing on delivering the highest possible standards to our customers.
- Setting up and monitoring day-to-day automation processing in accordance with established procedures and agreed timelines;
- Analysing software requirements and ensuring that they are well defined, in accordance with the client’s requirements;
- Creating, executing, monitoring and maintaining test scripts;
- Writing test cases (manual and automated) based on software requirements;
- Analysing reports and follow up on identified issues through established issue tracking systems;
- Performing end to end testing in collaboration with other teams including developers and QA;
- Building necessary tools to simplify testing, automating processes and improving efficiencies;
- Actively participating in discussions with other team members to better the testing routines and quality of the automation system
- Certificate/Diploma in Business and Computing, Software Development or a related field;
- Solid understanding of testing concepts;
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as python would be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with building complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins;
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Robot or Selenium;
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives; and,
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills used to build tests and analyse issues.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title and reference number RS2 – 0621 in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence