We are currently looking for a junior-mid applications mobile developer who can design, build, test and deploy native mobile applications on multiple platforms including but not limited to iOS and Android. The candidate will form part of a team responsible for designing, building and maintaining innovative web based applications within the social networking sector. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge in native mobile development and should be up to speed with the latest UX trends for the most widely used mobile platforms.
- Maintain current native mobile applications.
- Follow Apple iOS and Android coding standards and best practices.
- Follow Apple iOS and Android user experience trends and guidelines on various mobile devices.
- Write Unit tests for new and existing features.
- Design and build modular code which can be re-used by both platforms.
- Generation of appropriate documentation, requirements and design documents.
- Coordinate with other team members to leverage shared services and modules.
- Experience in native mobile application development for Android and/or iOS
- Knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful web services
- Ability to deploy and track mobile applications in their respective app stores
- Knowledge in mobile application security
- Experience using PaaS such as Firebase and Parse
- Experience with dealing with Push Notifications
- Published or work-in-progress apps which can be demoed
- Team player
- Positive attitude and energy