Reporting to the Development Manager, the role calls for a senior software developer with strong analytical and development skills. The ideal candidate must be a team player, able to manage a team of software developers.
- To analyse, design, develop, test, implement, maintain, support and document new and existing business application packages developed in PHP and other related technologies;
- To assist business users in defining their business requirements;
- To understand business requirements and translate them into business applications;
- To maintain existing software packages by providing business user support;
- To document thoroughly all the developed business applications;
- To collaborate in the projects architecture and documentation;
- Execute tests cases and tune applications;
- Manage project tasks reporting;
- Communication with management, key-users, team members and suppliers;
- Mentor and manage a team of software developers;
- Willingness to travel to the Group’s offices and suppliers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- IT related degree
- At least 4 years of development experience using PHP, MySQL, ORM, JSON, AJAX, responsive HTML;
- Must have experience with YII framework and/or with other MVC frameworks for PHP;
- Must be proficient in writing efficient SQL queries;
- Must be proficient in Java development and Microsoft development tools;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Thorough, trustworthy and effective team member;
- Ability to work under limited supervision and able to meet deadlines;
- Experience in leading a team of software developers is an asset.
How to apply
If you feel that you satisfy the above requirements, enjoy new challenges and always strive to succeed, please send us your application via email to email@example.com by not later than the 30th November 2014. Please include a covering letter, updated CV and your salary request in the application.