Reporting to the Development Manager, the software developer role calls for a team player with strong analytical skills.
- To analyse, design, develop, test, implement, maintain, support and document new and existing business application packages written in PHP and other related technologies;
- To assist business users in defining their business requirements;
- To understand business requirements and translate them into business applications;
- To maintain existing software packages by providing business user support;
- To document thoroughly all the developed business applications;
- Willingness to travel to the Group’s offices and suppliers;
Required Skills and Experience:
- IT related degree or related professional qualification
- Proven software development working experience with PHP and MySQL and other related technologies;
- Must have a good understading of ORM, JSON, AJAX, responsive HTML, JAVA and Microsoft development tools;
- Must be proficient in writing efficient SQL queries;
- Must have previous experience in front end web development;
- Java working experience would be considered as an asset;
- Thorough, trustworthy and effective team member;
- Ability to work under limited supervision and able to meet deadlines.
How to apply
If you feel that you satisfy the above requirements, enjoy new challenges and always strive to succeed, please send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than the 30th November 2014. Please include a covering letter, updated CV and your salary request in the application.