We're looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn, IT student to join our technical services team.
At Shireburn we understand exactly how frustrating it can be to get the ideal internship that provides you with a platform to grow and learn. This is why when we create internships we create a career journey with exposure to real work. You'll be given responsibilities that allow you to directly impact and build our company.
Shireburn Software is a leading software development house based in Malta, serving both local and international clients. We are a team of 47 talented individuals, team players, all eager to achieve and grow within a successful software company.
Working at Shireburn Software
Our employees enjoy a comfortable working environment in top-notch business facilities at SkyParks Business Centre, Malta International Airport. Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Free Parking 24/7 at Malta Airport
- Flexi Time (Based on role)
- Life and Health Insurance
- Regular social and team-building events
- Discounts on SkyParks facilities
What you will Learn:
- Providing a “friendly face” point of contact and problem resolution for users
- Troubleshooting software, hardware, network, phone, print or telecommunication issues that may arise for in-office and all remote staff
- Handling on-boarding related tasks, including equipment provisioning, account provisioning and new hire education
- Assisting in continuous technical education for users
- Enforcement of IT policies (security, email, accounts, passwords, compliance, etc)
- Writing and updating IT documentation and media content
- Assist in long term IT projects
What you should Know Before You Get Here:
- Basic understanding of customer support, solving technical issues and positive communication
- Familiarity with common business tools, operating systems (Windows and OS X)
- Take interest and learn about Shireburn through our website and press articles
For more information: http://careers.shireburn.com/o/technical-services-intern