A vacancy has arisen for the post of IT Professional. Reporting to the IT Manager, the selected candidate will be mainly responsible to create, manage and implement identified initiatives in relation to the corporate IT infrastructure, architecture and information systems framework.
The selected candidate/s will be required to:
- Offer level 1 IT help desk support.
- Be part of multi-disciplinary project teams for IT initiatives
- Evaluate system specifications for business requirements;
- Define, develop, configure and support IT applications;
- Oversee the implementation and support of applications;
Other specific duties include:
- Compilation of user requirements and business cases;
- Basic project planning, costing, external partner liaison and ensuring that timelines and objectives are respected;
- Reviewing quality standards and their application in existing and new IT
- Ensuring that systems are utilized according to established policies and standards;
The selected candidate will:
- Ideally have a Diploma in IT
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Have a firm understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of IT project management;
- Be able to work effectively within a team;
- Be self-motivated, show initiative and be capable to work independently under pressure;
- Practice high ethical standards at all times.
Those interested in this post is to send his/her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.