You will be required to solve real-world business problems by assisting in the design of OLAP cubes. You will also be required to write relational and multidimensional queries, whilst creating and deploying reports. Additionally, you will be responsible to aggregate large sets of data from heterogeneous sources into a data warehouse that is extensively used across the organisation. Preferably, the ideal candidate should be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree, and at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent SQL knowledge.
- Excellent Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services
- SQL server, Oracle, MySQL basic administration experience
- Windows Server basic knowledge
- Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
- Preferably R and Hadoop knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
- Very good written and spoken English
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective team player
- Fast learner with a passion for data science
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Joelle Abela on email@example.com