Overview of the role
With a drive for perfection as well as the ability to deliver, our software developers are expected to work within a team of developers to implement complex software solutions in the financial industry.
This software developer position represents a perfect opportunity for a great developer to enter into the financial industry.
- 1+ year's .Net development
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle
- Work within and enhance our software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
- Experience with Database Fundamentals (SQL Server/MySQL)
- Experience with any Source control tool
- Ability to understand and create ERD, Class Design etc
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must show flexibility and desire to learn & work on other technologies
You can also benefit from our REFER A FRIEND scheme where you can get €250 for referring a friend!! (Terms & Conditions apply – these can be found on www.bettingconnections.com)
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Joelle Abela on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.