As part of this team you will have the opportunity to support global corporate clients on the company’s products.
- Communicating with clients through different channels
- Log incidents or customer queries on the incident tracker
- Responding to queries and trouble-shooting issues within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Resolving issues which are in the remit of the support analyst
- Following through on all pending incidents until completion and ensuring customers are kept updated with their respective status, even when it requires referral to colleagues or third parties
- Prioritising and managing multiple open cases at one time, keeping within predefined deadlines
- Supporting the roll-out of new releases
- Maintaining status reports for all incidents on a regular basis
- Participate in testing fixes for reported incident
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other peers
- Applicants must have an excellent command of the English language and the ability to be proactive, take initiative and work with commitment. Experience is a similar support role within the software industry or financial services will be considered as an asset. The support analyst may be required to work on a shift basis.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV to Nuria de la Fuente on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.