The IT Helpdesk Support will be providing first line support to end-users within SR Technics Malta Ltd.
- Provide helpdesk support (1st line support) to diagnose and resolve incidents;
- Log, escalate and resolve reported incidents to meet the prescribed service levels by defined operational processes;
- Develop end-user guides;
- Develop and execute user acceptance test plans;
- Assist in the provisioning of new system configurations and implementations where necessary;
- Maintain the IT inventory;
- Promote positive Safety Culture and ensure that the Safety and Quality Policy is communicated, promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- Ensure that all elements of SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in the SMS Manual;
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- Be in possession of a recognised qualification in ICT (minimum: MQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience providing IT support;
- Have the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and possess excellent listening skills;
- Be able to use IT Office automation tools;
- Be eager to learn new technologies;
- Be able to communicate fluently in English.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.
For more information visit: Job opportunity IT Helpdesk Support at SR Technics Switzerland Ltd. Jobportal (srtechnics-jobs.com)