STMicroelectronics [Malta] Ltd., is seeking to recruit personnel to optimise further its ICT functions with the following positions:
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A degree in ICT or Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of UNIX Scripting
- Programming skills in Java Script, PHP or any other WEB development language;
- Knowledge of C# and VB.net will be desirable
- Good understanding of Databases, SQL and PL/SQL. Knowledge of Oracle Databases knowledge is preferred.
- Preferably having knowledge of communication protocols, basic knowledge of TCP-IP and SECS/GEM protocols although not necessarily
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Being able to work as part of a team with little supervision, and having good time management skills to be able to work under pressure.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Collecting, analysing user requirements and liaising between respective ICT Groups and Software Supplier.
- Participating in the design of systems with ICT Corporate Groups, Software Supplier and users.
- Developing, validating and executing testing plans of new systems and new versions of already existing systems.
- Deployment of new systems and new versions of existing systems.
- Reviewing potential system enhancements, design possible solutions and relay to ICT Corporate Groups for evaluation and possible implementations.
- Supporting in the implementation and deployment of such systems.
- Train and instruct users and trainers in the functionalities and use of systems.
- Attending to user problems encountered in system use.
- Documenting and maintaining procedures.
Good working conditions will be offered to the selected candidates.
Applications, including a detailed CV are to be sent to:
The Human Resource Director
STMicroelectronics [Malta] Ltd
Industry Road, Kirkop KKP 9042
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org