StreamAMG is a multi-award winning market leader in internet broadcast convergence. We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our Malta team. This is an exciting role that provides the opportunity to join a leading digital media company at a great time of success, expansion and continued profitability.
- System administration/Engineering (all aspects of business IT)
- Work full-time (40 hr per week) on a shift pattern (6 am to 3 pm and 8/9 am to 5/6 pm) and participate in a scheduled (on rota) out of hours support.
Desired qualities will include:
- Must be enthusiastic in learning and progressing your IT skill base with a 'can do' approach.
- Must have worked in an office based environment before, handling day to day IT tasks and responding to client base, in a timely and professional manner
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have a consistent and solid set of work ethics
- Eye for both the bigger picture and detail
- Solid knowledge of the Linux environment (Centos, Redhat etc), including basic scripting
- Solid knowledge of the Windows environment including basic scripting
- General knowledge of networking components (switch, firewall, router etc.) and protocols
- Must be familiar with PC/server hardware, having previous experience/skills in upkeep of hardware
- Must be able to build a PC/server system from scratch and troubleshoot in the event of a failure
Great to have:
- Knowledge of the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Asterisk & VOIP systems knowledge
- Knowledge of virtualisation (xen/vmware /aws)
- MySQL, NginX/Apache
- Zabbix monitoring
- Media Streaming technologies
Those interested are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org