SysPay is a licensed payment institution dedicated to the hospitality industry and we are looking for PHP developers with a passion for software / web development with a strong academic background in IT.
SysPay offers its services to a wide range of professional hosts across Europe, providing credit card verification and payments processing. All of this in a Payments Card Industry compliant infrastructure and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. SysPay is a technology oriented, dynamic, multicultural company.
For further details visit: https://syspay.com/
Your role at SysPay:
- Analysing requirements and improving existing applications;
- Updating the code with added features on request of operations team;
- Providing efficient support to the PHP content;
- Contribute to changes needed for the front office and back office applications ensuring quality and speed in delivering payment solutions, payment processing rules and and anti-fraud rules;
- Delivering proper guidance, support and quality on page layout, display and features functionalities of the websites; • Ensuring proper communication with other programmers and designers for an efficient outcome.
What we are looking for:
▪ Experience in PHP with a good grasp of Object Oriented Programming;
▪ Experience in using Twitter Bootstrap would be considered an asset;
▪ MVC framework is something you’ve heard of and ideally also worked with;
▪ Knowledge of Symfony2 would be considered an asset;
▪ A good know-how of SQL and aware of the impact a query could have on the database;
▪ Experience in using any Distributed Version Control System such as Git or Mercurial would be considered an asset; ▪ You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and know how to use Google when you face the unknown; ▪ You have good team-work and interpersonal skills yet you can also work autonomously.
What we offer:
This is an ideal position to learn and develop your skills in a small team, shadowed by an experienced developer who will support and guide you. There will be plenty of scope for you to showcase your ability as the company is very open minded and encourages new ideas, wherever they come from.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package similar to market standards.