SysPay Limited is currently looking for PHP developers with a passion for software / web development and a strong academic background in IT. Candidates must be in their final stages of obtaining their qualification in software development, such as a University or MCAST Degree.
Who we are:
SysPay is an MFSA licensed financial institution, offering innovative payment services to a wide range of merchants across Europe focusing on the Hospitality Sector. Our all-in-one solution offers customers a secure and reliable payment option whilst we strive to provide our customers the best service available on the market. SysPay is a technology oriented, dynamic, multicultural company.
Your role at SysPay:
• Analysing requirements and improving existing applications;
• Updating the code with added features on request of operationsteam;
• Providing efficientsupport to the PHP content;
• Maintaining the current codebase, programming new features/functionality and bug fixing where necessary;
• Contributing to changes needed forthe front office and back office applications, ensuring quality and speed in thedelivery of paymentsolutions, payment processing rules and anti-fraud rules;
• Investigating/Researching new technologies and how these can be applied to better improve our current operations;
• Performing unit testing;
• Delivering proper guidance, support and quality on page layout, display and features functionalities of the websites;
• Ensuring proper communication with other programmers and designersfor an efficient outcome.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in PHP with a good grasp of Object Oriented Programming;
• Experience in using Twitter Bootstrap, Symfony2 and Distributed Version Control Systems such as Git or Mercurial would be considered an asset;
• MVC framework is something you’ve heard of and ideally also worked with;
• A good know-how of SQL and awareness of the impact a query could have on the database;
For more information visit: www.syspay.info