PwC is the leading and largest professional services organisation in Malta, providing industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value to clients. At PwC you will enjoy being challenged by the work and the people on your team. You will be constantly learning, and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
PwC is currently looking to expand their IT systems administration team. The selected candidate will work with team members to develop and recommend strategies for windows server installations, desktop support and network expansion, network security and enhancements for our extensive network of local and international clients.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Windows server 2012 and 2008 installation and support;
- Perform network analysis, network monitoring, testing and capacity planning for organisations LAN/WAN environment;
- Responsible for infrastructure designs, installs and testing of network topologies to support Internet and other data transport channels across LAN/WAN environment;
- Work closely with Operations Team to help support remote branch operations;
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Windows Servers – MCSE or MCITP preferred;
- Knowledge of various telcom systems, VOIP systems.