Toly is seeking to recruit a person in IT Support, to join our IT Team at our Corporate Office, based in Bulebel, Malta. Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the key responsibilities of this position are to:
- Implement, maintain and monitor all IT systems including file and print services, e-mail, VolP systems, backup and recovery solutions, computer imaging solutions, remote access solutions and physical access control systems.
- Administrate and maintain all types of hardware and network components, both server and client side.
- Ensure that the company's IT security infrastructure is fully operational by monitoring firewalls, anti-malware solutions, and other IT security components.
- Maintain software and hardware inventories to enable effective asset management.
- Evaluate desktop hardware and software solutions and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage the regular upgrading of systems and application software and application of patches to ensure systems remain current.
- Operate and maintain an IT helpdesk application, abiding by the company's helpdesk policy to ensure timely resolution of tickets and effective performance measurement.
- Ensure all procedures and processes are documented to ensure a timely resolution.
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
This role requires a person who is in the course of completing his/her studies in MCAST's BSc. in Computer Networks (preferably) or Software Development. S/he must have the ability to work independently, be able to prioritise under pressure and work effectively in a team. S/he must have good written and verbal communication skills and a very good knowledge of the English Language.
Applications, accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, are to be sent to the Human Resources Manager on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 16th June, 2015.