To from part of the Business Intelligence Team and Carry out designated Tasks, Projects and Maintenance Operations within Vodafone Malta.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Drive BI solutions for meeting the business BI requirements
- Manage a central BI service catalogue
- Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability for the company
- Manage BI demand from business units, rationalise demand and proactively identify best solutions for BI needs
- Manage all data management activities from source system to target
- Prioritise and manage delivery of MI production & development
- Assist in the Daily BI Operations and Maintenance Tasks of the BI Systems including the Infrastructure of the Data-Warehouse and Business Objects Servers
- Monitor the Daily Monitoring of the Data Loading Process Chain for the Data-Warehouse and perform analysis when alarms are raised.
- Perform Database Administration Tasks as necessary
- Perform/Gather User Requirements, Analysis, Design and Development and Testing on New and Existing User Requests, Projects and Systems.
- Enhance and Develop New Data-Warehouse Code using Oracle Warehouse Builder Mappings.
- Enhance and Develop New Business Objects Reports
- Carry out system monitoring and perform network optimisation and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out Data Validation and Data Mining Analysis.
- Create Detailed Documentation of New and Existing Internal System Processes and Reports
- Assist in the Daily Business Requests raised through the BI Helpdesk System.
- Continuously improve Business knowledge and knowledge on BI Systems through training and self-development.
- Technical / Professional Expertise
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area.
- Highly competent in Oracle PL/SQL development.
- Competent in Oracle Database Administration / Business Objects Development.
- Having experience in Data warehousing tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder, SSIS or SSAS and Data Mining is considered as an asset.
- Must have very good Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Having good business knowledge in the business products and services is considered as an Asset.
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements.
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic environment.
How to apply
- Interested applicants are to submit an application by logging onto http://careers.vodafone.com.mt/Browse/Details/9970
- Closing date: 29th May 2015
- All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence