Contribute to achieving revenue growth and cost optimization by providing in-depth analysis of different data sets, enabling the techno-commercial teams take better informed business decisions.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Proactively monitors and endeavours to maintain high levels of quality and accuracy across all data sets under his/her management.
- Compare revenue trends and identify areas of opportunity.
- Reconcile internal reports with those received from business partners.
- Analyse price lists to ensure pricing remains competitive and relevant.
- Regularly monitors traffic and automates alerting of unexpected changes in usage patterns.
- Maintain a reporting dashboard with statistical analysis of key KPIs, including but not limited to revenues and margins, consolidating the view so senior management can identify risk and opportunities at a glance.
- Cultivate a healthy working relationship with various finance and technology teams to ensure that the data being analysed remains relevant and accurate.
- Consistently identifies opportunities for process improvement, increasing the team’s operational efficiency.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports and assists in the development of new reporting tools as necessary.
- Develop excellent technical understanding of the services under the team’s management.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfil the job function or as assigned.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Optimistic, analytical, observant and insightful.
- High achiever, driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Strong ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority.
- Proactive individual, able to take action, can deliver accurately and on-time.
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Methodical and logical in approach, plans work and meets deadlines.