We are looking for a Technical Architect responsible for designing and leading the implementation of solutions and capability architecture. In this role, you should excel in translating business requirements into functional capabilities according to the overall vision and target architecture.
This role is ideal for experienced Technical Architects or Senior Software Developers who are ready to take the next step forward in their career.
The Technical Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of software solutions in accordance with the overall IT roadmap and target architecture.
This role is responsible for the technical analysis and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers.
This role is responsible for providing support to System Operations Engineers to ensure that software solutions are aligned to expectations.
This role is responsible for overseeing assigned programs and provide guidance to Software Delivery Teams.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or application development.
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies; mainly Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest, SQL and Messaging Bus.
- Working experience in designing and developing scalable software.
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills.
- Working experience with agile or iterative methodologies is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills including reporting to senior management.
- Be a team player and ready to work under pressure and without supervision.
If interested apply here.