The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying Web Applications and Websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
· Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems;
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards;
· Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units;
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, providing project updates on a consistent basis
· Determine and define project scope and objectives;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, providing project updates on a consistent basis.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- SQL database
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work