Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
As a software engineering intern at Yieldstreet, you will work alongside our senior engineers and technical architects on high-impact and high-exposure initiatives powering investor experiences on the Yieldstreet platform. Specifically, over the course of your internship, you will join our portfolio engineering team, which is primarily responsible for the back-end services and computation engines powering the investors’ portfolio experience and investment flows.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver code that is well-documented, tested, and functions as per defined requirements.
- Take ownership over the completion and quality of your tasks, under the guidance of your mentor, manager, and teammates senior teammates.
What we’re looking for:
- Juniors or Seniors, pursuing a CS degree
- Solid knowledge of programing paradigms
- Basic knowledge of Java
- A curious nature with a desire to tackle and solve complex problems
For more information visit: https://jobs.lever.co/yieldstreet/dfbfc2ba-afb6-4b55-9aef-e06fc4247a33