We are currently looking to hire a Web Developer to join our production division on a part-time basis. This position can become a full-time position depending on the candidate's performance.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Building pixel perfect websites across multiple browsers and platforms;
- Integrating web solutions with a CMS;
- Adding functionality to new and existing websites;
- Ensure websites are cross-compatible on major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera & Safari);
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Setting up the required databases;
- Applying on-page SEO techniques.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- Good teamwork, attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Capability to work unsupervised on own initiative and meeting strict deadlines.
The following are considered an asset:
- Experience in development of mobile and social network applications;
- Experience in E-Commerce web solutions;
- Knowledge in SEO and Web Marketing;
- Familiarity with Linux servers.
If you are bright, enthusiastic, ambitious and interested in this Web Development opportunity, send us your details accompanied by a detailed CV on email@example.com