Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands, including flagship website Gambling.com as well as Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group over its 15-year history has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies and is one of the leaders in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group in 2021 completed a successful initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Global Market in New York, making it the first online gambling affiliate publicly traded in the United States. The Group also was named Affiliate of the Year at the prestigious EGR Operator Awards, becoming only the second two-time winner of the award.
Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group as it continues its period of exciting growth. The Group has offices in Dublin, its EU HQ, and Malta.
- Analyses and executes search engine optimization campaigns for the Gambling.com Group
- Works closely with the Content Team and Product Team to consistently improve ROI
- Keyword, market and competitive research
- On-page SEO optimizations
- Tech SEO, internal and external linking audits to identify issues and optimisation opportunities
- Implements changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Analyses the SEO landscape to see where our biggest opportunities exist
- Analyses the impact of SEO work and produces reports highlighting correlations
- Communicates the Team’s strategies, insights and achievements
- Educates stakeholders to the value of SEO and ensures SEO is considered in all decisions
- A fluent English speaker
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A clear communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience of Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing