- Provide client support in a timely manner. This can either be done via telephone, remotely or onsite.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to.
- Act as a main contact with the client and ensure client satisfaction at all times.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle telephone support and escalate calls when deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Handle assigned tickets.
- Design and generate/amend new or existing reports.
Handle software implementation phases or part of including:
- User training;
- Data conversion;
- Go Live and Hand holding.
- Handle client/user or internal documentation.
- Work and ensure that client and project deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all client works and requests are logged in a ticket; all correspondence is in ticket; time is inputted and closed when ready.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst other team members.
- Problem solving and present findings to release management and development teams; Troubleshoot client issues and provide short and long term solutions.
- Liaise with release management and carry out testing and client upgrades as required.
- Communicate any client feedback to team leader and management.
- Handle other specific tasks as assigned by superiors and as required by the Company.
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives.
- Handle the inputting of timesheets within 24 hours of working on a job or a task.
- Ensure day to day processes follow ISO procedures as set in the QMS Manual.
- Adherence to the company Code of Conduct, unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The company may assign other duties from time to time depending on the current needs.
- A first Degree or equivalent related to Information Technology or experience in a similar position for 2 years.
Basic knowledge in the following areas:
- Company Business processes
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Querying SQL Database
- Report writing
- At times, the nature of the job may be somewhat demanding due to the tight deadlines that must be met.
- This job might require travelling to client sites locally or abroad.
For more information, visit: http://isl.com.mt/