The Line Technician will be responsible for performing maintenance on all aspects of Melita’s outdoor infrastructure, which includes troubleshooting and working on new and existing installations and equipment.
- Troubleshooting on external infrastructure.
- Configuration and setting of HFC network equipment.
- Installation and splicing of coaxial and fibre optic cables.
- Performing standby duties.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications / skills:
- Technician level qualification.
- Be a dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to a flexible schedule when the need arises.
- Be able and willing to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Have good computer skills.
Should you be interested in applying for this and other vacancies go to https://www.melita.com/careers