As a Developer, you are responsible for delivering the features, applications and sites under your responsibility.
- Participate in architecture definition and technical conception: contribute to technical solutions and architecture, document and formalize.
- Development of features, application and web sites with the team, in the respect of IT process, quality and security.
- Tend towards technical expertise and excellence: high level of technical expertise, quality of software, code review.
- In support of project management: task identification and workload estimates, risk assessment, suggest solutions
- In technical support of other team members, IT member or other internal staff.
- Be active on the development of your skills and knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years working experience in a .Net development environment in a Developer role
- Knowledge and practice of Agile principles and methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Experience of business critical web development in a 24/7 business
- Experience from successful team collaboration.
- Expertise on C#/.Net, MVC 4, WCF, Asp.NET WebApi
- Expertise of Transact-SQL, Entity Framework, Linq
- Experience in XP programming best practices: TDD/Unit testing, pair programming, refactoring,…
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Tools
- Knowledge of TFS
- Good overall technical culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Team Player with good social skills
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to document work and business requirements
- Positive attitude
- Curious and open-minded.
- Easy to adapt and flexible
Please follow the link below in order to submit your application for this position: